2/15/16

Who makes yellow hearts??


Well, it seems I did.

I don't know why, really.  I had a background and it seemed to
call for yellow.  Never mind that I also had a heart stencil in my hand.


While I was stenciling and trying to cover up the background,
 I made a discovery that I already knew. 
 Yellow is a very translucent color.  As I continued
to add more hearts to the page, I told myself: 
These yellow hearts will always be translucent.


That phrase ended up on the page.


Because it's true.  


But as I painted and pondered, a deeper interpretation
of that phrase began to form.

You see:


And:


So if A and B are true, then we can reason
that happy hearts always let the light in.

Or could it be the inverse:  Hearts that let The Light in
will be happy hearts.  

I think so. 

John 8:12
"Jesus said...'I am the Light of the World.'"

So much truth on one journal page. 



Supplies:


Craft paints
homemade stamp
archival ink
black NeoColor II
waterbrush
Sharpie
silver gel pen
embossing powder




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...